| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Umm Benin in May is very, very hot at 32.1 °C (89.78 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.4mm (0.8in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Umm Benin May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Umm Benin, Sudan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Umm Benin:
- Shendi, Sudan - 407.8 kms (253.4 miles) N
- Shambat, Sudan - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) NNW
- Khartoum, Sudan - 319.5 kms (198.6 miles) NNW
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) NNW
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 203.3 kms (126.3 miles) WNW
- Sennar, Sudan - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) NW
- Kosti, Sudan - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) W
- El Obeid, Sudan - 402.6 kms (250.2 miles) W
- Rashad, Sudan - 342 kms (212.5 miles) WSW
- Renk, Sudan - 193.6 kms (120.3 miles) SW